Some current shop policies. Read carefully before your appointment.
- Masks are now optional in the shop except for certain artists. We will inform you beforehand if that is the case. If so, please make sure you have one before showing up or we will have some on hand for $1.
If you prefer your artist be masked we have no issue with that and will gladly accommodate it. Just be aware that others around you may not be masked at this point. We do however strongly encourage still distancing in the shop.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of covid-19 when showing up you will be turned away for everyone’s safety and any deposit will be kept. If you are ill please tell us and we can reschedule you no problem instead of putting others at risk.
- Only the person getting work done will be permitted in the artist’s booth so be prepared. Your friends unfortunately will have to stay home with exceptions of caregivers.
- Piercing hours and phone hours are currently reduced to Tue to Sat from 11-7pm . The phones will not be answered outside of these hours.
- For piercing and jewelry changes we are mainly operating by appointment within strict time frames (same day is still possible just call). It will be important once in the shop to stick with getting what you are booked in for since others will most likely be scheduled after you. We want to keep things safe but also running smoothly and avoid scheduling conflicts or people waiting unnecessarily. If you are late more than 5-10 minutes there is a good chance we will not be able to take you.
- For piercings that require a parent’s signature, be advised that once the release form has been filled out, there will still only be the person getting pierced allowed in the room. Make sure they will be ok on their own beforehand.
- Please be patient with us. We are all dealing with many more emails and correspondences now than we used to get pre covid. We try to answer all of them in a timely fashion but we are not always able to do so immediately. We are generally working in the day and we also have a personal life outside of the shop. Sometimes emails can also get innocently overlooked or end up in a junk folder. If you have not heard from us in roughly a week please try us again so we can get to the bottom of it. Rest assured we are not in the habit of simply not replying to people. If you require an immediate answer for anything, sometimes the best approach is to just call the shop during business hours.
- For our staff and customer’s safety we reserve the right to refuse to work on anyone showing symptoms of covid-19 or refusing to abide by these guidelines . We put these in place to keep everyone safe so please respect them.